Monday, April 28, 2008

la casa

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...a house!
We bought a house! Matt and I have been looking at houses in the Bentonville area since he got the job at Wal-Mart. We found a great deal on a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in Centerton. It's about 3 miles west of Bentonville. We are so excited! It is the perfect place to start our family.

We've been learning so much together about how big God is and how everything is in His hands. We feel so blessed for everything we have but know if we lost it all we would still have all we need in Him.

Nursing school is awesome... and hard and gross and tiring. But I love it. This semester I've been able to experience many different areas of nursing. So far my favorites have been labor & delivery, hospice, same day surgery, and clinics.
I just need a little more practice with IVs. Any takers?

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm volunteering Cheryl. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend for Matt's graduation.

Rusty

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

Yay! You are blogging again. You can try another IV on me any time you find the supplies lying around the classroom.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Dan, Angelica & Jacob said...

Hola Matt & Jill, Just thought I'd check your blog again and there you are...but not since April...Congrats on the new house, new job and nursing school. Our updates are still at: www.rocajem.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home